- 6-7 Pork roast (Boston butt/shoulder)
- Demon Pig BBQ Rub
- 2 Bottles of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce
- Trim excess fat from roast. Sprinkle with Demon Pig BBQ Rub<>/li>
- Vook on grill with indirect heat at 225/250° for 6 hours to an internal temperature of 150° (This can be done in an oven or bbq smoker).
- Place in pan with 1/2 cup water. Cover and place back on heat for one hour to finish.
- Remove from heat, let stand 30 minutes. Carefully uncover and let stand an additional 15 minutes.
- Pull and chop meat to just under bite size pieces.
- Warm Demon Pig BBQ Sauce slightly. Mix it throughly until meat is lightly covered throughout. Serve additional sauce warm on the side.
Serve on buns with your favorite sides!