- 1 rack of ribs (our favorite is St. Louis cut)
- 1 bottle of your favorite Demon BBQ Sauce
- Peel membrane off with butter knife and papertowl. Coat each side of rib with mustard for base, then sprinkle Demon Pig Rub thoroughly. (best results to set in refrigerator over night)
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 4-6 hours or until meat is at 145 degrees
- Put your favorite demon pig sauce on the last half hour
- 1 package frozen meatballs
- 1 bottle of your favorite
- Cook on low in crockpot for 2-3 hours
Demon Pig BBQ Sauce (our favorite is Carolina Chaos or 50/50 Carolina Sweet Mischief & Blaze Orange)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Bottle of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce (our favorite is Carolina Chaos)
- 1 Bottle of Demon Pig Rub (you won’t use the whole bottle)
- Pat chicken breasts dry. Sprinkle rub on chicken breasts, let sit for 1 hour in fridge. Put on high heat on grill. half way through cook mop your BBQ sauce on chicken. Cook to internal temp of 165 degrees and add more of your favorite BBQ Sauce and enjoy.
- 2 lb venison backstrap (tenderloin), cut into 2” chunks 1 quart apple cider (not apple juice)
- 1 1/2 lb thick-sliced bacon
- 2 bottles of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce
- Place venison in shallow baking dish. Pour in enough apple cider to cover. Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours. Discard the apple cider. Pat the meat dry and return to the dish. Pour BBQ sauce over the chunks. Cover & refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes while preheating grill for high heat.
- Wrap each chunk of venison in a slice of bacon and thread onto skewers, leaving space between the chunks. Brush grill grate with olive oil when hot. Place skewers on the grill so they are not touching. The bacon will kick up some flames, so be ready with a spray bottle filled with water.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the bacon becomes very crispy, 15- 20 minutes. Serve with slightly warmed Demon Pig BBQ sauce for dipping.
- 6-7 Pork roast (Boston butt/shoulder)
- Demon Pig BBQ Rub
- 2 Bottles of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce
- Trim excess fat from roast. Sprinkle with Demon Pig BBQ Rub<>/li>
- Vook on grill with indirect heat at 225/250° for 6 hours to an internal temperature of 150° (This can be done in an oven or bbq smoker).
- Place in pan with 1/2 cup water. Cover and place back on heat for one hour to finish.
- Remove from heat, let stand 30 minutes. Carefully uncover and let stand an additional 15 minutes.
- Pull and chop meat to just under bite size pieces.
- Warm Demon Pig BBQ Sauce slightly. Mix it throughly until meat is lightly covered throughout. Serve additional sauce warm on the side.
Serve on buns with your favorite sides!
- 1 3-6 lb pork roast
- 2 Tbsp Demon Pig BBQ Rub
- 1 bottle of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce
- 1 pizza crust or Boboli
- Rub pork roast with Demon Pig BBQ Rub and bake or cook in smoker to
195° F internal temp. Let stand for 20 minutes. Shred pork roast and allow
to cool completely. Spread thin layer of Demon Pig BBQ Sauce on Pizza
Crust. Add pork evenly on top of sauce.
- Bake at 400° F until heated
through and crust is done. Drizzle on a bit more sauce and serve.
Pork can be substituted with chicken, turkey or beef brisket. Additional
toppings can include sliced green, red or yellow bell peppers, sliced sweet
onion. Creamy style coleslaw makes a good topping added after baking.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 bottle of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce Demon Pig BBQ Rub
- Spray margarine
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Rinse and dry wings, folding and locking tip. Spray wings with pump spray margarine and coat with Demon Pig BBQ Rub. Bake on sheet pan 45 minutes.
- Remove to crock pot or covered baking dish. Coat with Demon Pig BBQ Sauce and cook for one hour on high. Reduce to low, stir and serve. To finish in conventional oven, bake at 350° F when covered and sauced.
Reduce heat to 250° F to finish.
Note: Any flavor of Demon Pig Sauce works with this recipe. Blaze Orange is a favorite.
- 2 Large cans Pork & Beans (28oz)
- 1/2 lb Pork breakfast Sausage (spicy sausage works too!)
- 1 Bottle of your favorite Demon Pig BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat oven 300° – drain beans, saving liquid.
- Brown and crumble sausage into very small pieces. Mix beans, sausage, and Demon Pig BBQ Sauce gently in ovenproof pan. If necessary, add bean liquid to thin.
Cover and heat slowly for 1 hour in oven. Stir after 30 minutes.More water may be needed while heating.
If you are in a big hurry, this can be done on the stovetop but must be stirred almost consistently to prevent burning.
Serve with any main course!